Thursday, January 26, 2012

Kendall & Darren {Engagement}

Kendall and Darren are so beautiful no...I'm not sure how to start can't start there. This post really has me speechless and I really don't know where to start because these two are so beautiful! I met these two a little over 2 years ago, and my first impression was "Oh my, they will have tall children one day!" - Also, when I first met Darren he came up and gave me a big hug and I was very confused that someone was this nice that I had never met before. I was contemplating if maybe I met him one night and completely forgot? No..there was no way I could forget meeting someone who is about 1 foot taller than me. Donny has been very friends with Darren and his family for years, and Vinny is Darren's brother who we mentioned in this post! Both brothers are engaged and it's so exciting to watch both of them prepare to make that next step. Kendall is going to be such a great addition to the Giglio family and I know she is very excited to be getting married this April--which she is working very hard and putting Pinterest to good use with all the creations she's making for the big day! Oh, did I forget to mention that these two are actors? They both have these incredible voices and we've seen them in a few theater productions. Maybe they will have tall theater babies :)

They are THIS EXCITED to get married :)
This is very typical of these two. I bet they do silly dances like this daily :)































So dreamy, don't you think? 
4.21.12 <3

3 comments:

  1. Hey Lola, these pics are awesome! I know how much you've always loved photography. I'm so excited for you that you are doing what you love! Enjoy seeing the shoots you post. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lola, all your pics are amazing, i like them very much...

    Dog Walking Frisco

    ReplyDelete