Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas Session: { Jamie }

Everyone has heard the quote "Distance makes the heart grow fonder". Our friend Jamie knows this feeling all too well when her boyfriend moved to Australia in July. Now, I know that I would be a hot mess if I didn't see Donny even once a week let alone a couple weeks out of the year, but I give Jamie mad props for handling this so well. Jamie came to us and explained that she wanted to do something special for her man for Christmas. She told us that they both have a love for the beach so we set up for some sunset shots. Take a look...





This here is a necklace from her boyfriend <3


 I love the playfulness of the Christmas tinsel! One of my favorite photos from this session :)





 Jamie really embraced all things cozy and warm with long scarves and comfy sweaters <3


















No comments:

Post a Comment