Sunday, December 18, 2011

It's a White Christmas Musical!

As if we didn't jam pack this weekend enough, we went to go support our friends in the musical "White Christmas"! Like I said before I felt like the holidays crept up on us this year--well yea they did! I'm from the Midwest and usually around the holidays the weather is cold (and not an "LA 50-60 degree" cold..more like 20-30s cold) and we would've already had a good amount of snowfall by Christmastime. It's still a big adjustment for me to have the holidays in LA. You can put up as many Christmas lights, wreaths, tree's, etc, but for me it's still an odd feeling to not have the cold, snowy weather. I have barely done any Christmas shopping as it is and we are a week out! But seeing this musical and watching my friends perform helped to push myself into the Christmas spirit :) Now we didn't take many photos at all since they had asked that no one take photos, and we wanted to respect that. We did sneak only a few near the end...it was the final show so we didn't feel bad taking them.
 They made it SNOW!...or "snow" :)
 Our friend Darren--the extra long and tall man in the middle was the lead, Bob Wallace.


Our friend Robin was part of the ensemble and was an AMAZING tap dancer--I just wish I got photos of it :(I found myself afterwards wanting to tap-tap-tippity-tap around the house, but I'm not as graceful as I used to be.
Tonight we also met Lee Ann's sister Laurie. She sat behind us and we were whispering back and forth throughout the play. Lee Ann's other sister Lynn was also there--All of them were so sweet!
Here are the Giglio's: Lee Ann, Darren, Kendall--who is 4 months away from officially being a Giglio, and Big Vin. They all came to support Darren and the rest of the awesome cast for their final show. 
Have you seen any great musicals and/or Christmas shows this year? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment