Sunday, December 4, 2011

Family Session: Meet The Salvaggio's

Here is my hubby. He was probably mentally preparing himself for the 2 family sessions we had today. Yes, I said two. Both in the morning. But we loved them both equally :)

First off, this morning we had the Salvaggio family. Donny works with both Deb and Tony at Aerospace and they are such a sweet couple inside and out. They also seem so calm and collected considering they have TWINS! You heard it right..twins. I mean, I have a husband and a dog and I can't seem to make it out of the house on time for work..and my car likes to collect my empty water bottles. Anyways! Evie and Luigi are six years old, and each time I see them I'm sure they've grown another inch or two. They grow up so fast! Here are the Christmas photos we took of the four of them...

















Deb and Tony have been happily married for 17 years. I hope we can make 17 years look this good one day. And 17 is our lucky number <3

Merry Christmas Salvaggio Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment