Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas Eve

 Good Morning! Merry Christmas Eve to you, and you, and you, and you, and YOU! Did I leave anyone out? While I should be taking it easy, this was my busiest morning yet with crocheting and baking and cooking. It's no wonder I was exhausted come dinner time.
 He says "RAWR" a lot, and then proceeds to act completely annoyed. You see how his ears are still pointed back? Those are irritated ears.
 We went to the El Segundo Foursquare Christmas Eve service again this year. This years service was a tad different from last years, but still a great service full of talented people.
  I'm such a creeper on the Giglio's apparently. Oh, and I cut Mackenzie's bangs just yesterday in the Rock N' Brews parking lot. It happened, and I'm that good with cutting shears. :)
Kendall sang this year during the service, and as usual she destroys it with her amazing voice! Girl. Has. Pipes. :)
 This photo was at the entrance of the El Segundo High School--breathtaking. I've never been inside the school until now, but I can see why several shows are filmed there.
 After church, we came to the in-laws and had a Christmas dinner with family and friends. As usual, too much food is eaten and we all are victims to the evil food coma. Food coma..you are evil!

 Here's Mike and Cindy with their kids Rachael and Aaron. While they are cute, we've been reminded that it's still a good idea to wait on having little ones. This was proven when Donny accidentally slammed Rachael into a lit candle (there's our candlelight vigil. Boom!). Ok, that sounded worse than it actually was--He tried shielding her as they were both walking into the dining room and 1 small move sent her hand into the candle, but she was fine. Just more in shock than anything. And Aaron has been sick for a few weeks and wasn't happy or comfortable. Poor kiddo.
  I'm a "P" now. Best part of my 2011 :)
We ended the night with a game of Apples to Apples. Who doesn't love that game?
 Such serious game faces from the Hoffman's...I particularly like Daniel's face! haha! :)

 I feel like Jimmy is fancy in his hat and scarf. Maybe he is on his way to the theater with that swag.
 Ray Ray and Jake the Snake :)

Merry Christmas Eve everyone!! <3

xo
Laura & Donny

PS..I really think a goal in 2012 should be to have more photo's of the two of us ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment