Saturday, December 17, 2011

It's a White Elephant Ugly Sweater Christmas Party thing!

Last night, Donny and I had a White Elephant Ugly Sweater Christmas party at our house. The holidays kind of crept up on us this year and we wanted to spend a night with all of our friends...in ugly sweaters and exchanging ridiculous gifts. Who doesn't want a Root Beer Float Maker or an old VCR with a HS senior photo of a girl names Jaimie from 2001 found inside of it? Oh yes...those were some of the awesome gifts from the White Elephant. Also, did you know that if you put Mentos into a liter of 7-Up, it will just explode? Yea....that happened too haha! Oh, and the ugly sweaters were a hit. I have never seen so many "beautiful" pieces of clothing in one room. And to think that these were once in style is even better! Maybe I'll just show you the photos instead of trying to explain it since a picture says a thousand words...they really do :)


 This was Donny's Christmas sweater vest. What is the point of a vest anyways? Is it like "My torso is cold, but my arms aren't"? Haha! :)



 Haha I love my best friend and her pretty faces :)
 Present time!
 Hey girlfrannn, hey! <3
 Ohhh Chris got the cookie gift! :)
 Girlfriends :)

 Sooo this happened. It's when you have a remote control truck + empty beer cans + make-shift ramp + adults who like to do experiments = this photo above.
 I'm so totally psyched on my Root Beer Maker! I love it! And by love I mean that it looks like it was made in 1990.
 Jamie is unsure which one to pick...either way you can't really win and I think she should of chosen to steal Jake's bone haha!
 I really loved my Root Beer Maker, but I traded up (or down?) for a box of wine. We've reached a new level of class here folks! A whole new level.
 I think I'm now rethinking the trade...And Greg here chose a yoga mat. Deep down he is a Yogi! I knew it! And nice sweater, right?
 Omg! He looks like a toddler opening up a gift on Christmas morning, right?
 I think Kristin just said this out loud "OMG that is so ugly!" referring to one of the gifts. She had no filter that night! To be truthful...a lot of the gifts were like "Huh?" but that's the point :)
 Robbie was the ugly sweater winner! He won this....err..gold decanter/contraption thing..Congrats? haha!

Santa is chilling in the dark by the fire :)

I hope everyone had the chance to attend an ugly sweater/white elephant party this year! Christmas is in 8 days! I still have to shop! Eeeep!

No comments:

Post a Comment