Saturday, December 17, 2011

Personal: Pedrino Family Reunion 2011

Every year the Pedrino's have a family reunion/Christmas party at Grandma Leva's up in Yucaipa, California, and every year the family comes together for lots of food, drinks, and gift exchanges. This years turnout was much smaller than last year, but we still all had fun catching up. I am blessed to have married into a big family, but I do miss my family gatherings at the holidays too. We're hopeful to spend next Christmas with my family back east, but yesterday I enjoyed having a couple margarita's with my brother-in-law (yea...I have one of those now!), talking about how my nieces have grown in the past 6 months (oh yea...I have nieces now too! :) ), and laughing as Kevin walked out as Santa--white beard and a jelly belly in tact. :)




 Margarita taste testing!
 This happened.

 Looks like some serious talking between Jay and Kevin.
 Our 2 (out of 3) beautiful nieces Ashley and Megan.

 And their mama Terri :)

 See! I told you...white beard and jelly belly in full effect!



 Soo...does anyone notice this sweater? ;)
 This is the typical face of my father-in-law, Don. "Badda bing! Badda boom!" - his words
 Winnie, Jay, Sheri, and Kevin :)
 My handsome hubby<3
Christmas is in T-minus 7 days. Still. Need. To. Shopppp!

PS. Happy 3 months wedding anniversary to us! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment