Sunday, December 11, 2011

Head Shots: {Lauren Peters}

This shoot has been months in the making..(seriously! I am talking months)..Lauren came to me a few months before our wedding and asked if we could take some updated head shots for her. Would I say no to a friend? Negative. But the wedding kind of took over our lives. Speaking of the wedding, I have a blog post I am editing that will just explain how much we did ourselves. I am not exaggerating when I say that we made "everything"! We still are getting compliments on it...Anyways, Laura! Back to the story!

Since the wedding took precedence, we took a short hiatus from our photography until after the honeymoon. We scheduled a time with Lauren to take photos--and it rained, and rained, and rained. This happened twice! The rain finally held out for an hour for us to take these head shots, and we had a blast! Donny and I took turns shooting, and I feel that Donny did an amazing job and really found his niche. He made Lauren feel so comfortable and really brought out the real smiles as opposed to the "awkward camera face". We also brought our furry dingo assistant, Jake, but he wasn't much help with all the leash-tugging, barking, and "talking" that he was doing :) Take a look...












I must tell you that this next photo is my personal favorite from the session. Personal. FAVORITE!





 RAWR! :)



 From the look of his ears on the right (and just his whole body language), he was so not into this.

If you or someone you know is interested in booking a session with us for head shots, please contact Laura@yoursandminephotography.com :)

12.11.11 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment