Monday, December 19, 2011

Santa came early!

Soooo the photo above explains it all. Santa came early and he brought me pink eye. When I say "Santa" I mean my best friend Kristin came over on Friday night after she had pink eye earlier in the week and left her germ germs somewhere. Best friends share everything. We just love each other so much! Ha!

I woke up early this morning and realized that my eye was swollen shut and I immediately started to stress about getting to the eye doctor. I even woke up Donny--as IF he could do something at 4am! At some point I got to my physician's office, which was pointless since I was there for 5 minutes for him to just shine a microscopic light into my eye, tell me I've got a "good case of conjunctivitis" (In my head I'm saying "I know...I told you this on the phone, but you are old and cute so whatever"), write me a prescription for eye drops, and had me on my way seemed a bit much for a $30 co-pay. Maybe he should take my height and weight too next time. But, if I had gone in 2 hours later I could of told him about the sore throat, congestion, achy bones, and slight fever. It's quite the combo. BAH HUMBUG!

Even though I'm home sick I'm still determined to catch up and work on any sessions that we need to finish. I'm not sure why I think I'm Wonder Woman..Why is that, Laura? Why? WHY?! I should just take it easy--but I'm as slow as molasses and on top of it I can't sleep. I really love watching old and new episodes of The Big Bang Theory, Parenthood, and Sex and the City. Speaking of SATC, each time I watch I swear I see an episode I've never seen. I really should just get the DVDs already..Hint hint Don Bon Jovi ;) Oohh another good movie is I Am Number Four. But really, it doesn't take much for me to like a movie. I would be a horrible movie reviewer. All movies are great..Is my medicine talking now?

I do have a great cuddle buddy, and my husband (who I earlier referred to as "Don Bon Jovi"..that happened) brought home matzo ball soup from Jerry's Deli. BAH HUMBUG just took a turn for the NOM :)

 I just love his wrinkly face when he sleeps...and he just loves when we wake him up to take photos of him. HE. LOVES. IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment