Sunday, December 25, 2011

Happy Christmas Day!

So when you are a photographer, it can get a bit tricky getting a photo together especially since the cameras can be so heavy. Thankfully we have a full length mirror to practice on at home, even if it takes several tries :) Here's to our first married Christmas together!

"Yea mum..I'm not interested in my stocking-o-treats. I'm not leaving this chair." We love the dingo, but he knows how to rock a 'tude. Anyways, HAPPY CHRISTMAS DAY! I hope everyone enjoys this day with their family and loved ones--and it's okay to eat that candy in your stocking :) Donny and I spent our morning sleeping in our new PJs that we exchanged last night (I know! We are one of the few that didn't spring up at 7am), made tempeh & egg breakfast sandwiches, and drank warm coffee and chicken broth--not together. It just made my throat feel so much more tolerable.
Jake, of course, can't miss any of the action and finally comes out to find a stocking full of toys, bones, treats, and a new collar.
My stepmom, Marilyn, bought me Reese Witherspoon's perfume. I didn't even know that she had a perfume line?! I just love her and her perfume smells so simple and classy.
My Dad and Marilyn also surprised us with Disneyland passes! We haven't been yet together and I am so excited!!
OoOoOo a Wine book for us to note and rate our favorite wines :)
Oh yes. I got some T-Swifty perfume too!
Take note of his new PJs. Next year I am totally getting him a onesie. :)
My husband looks so happy with his new Blu-Ray player and the last of the HP DVDs. Ok I'm an HP fan too :)
And here comes the best ones..the Kindle Fire and Calvin Klein jacket!
Oh Jake...always trying to punch Donny and other males when they least expect it! haha!
After a day of lounging around and enjoying each other and our new gifts, we went over to the Loye's for the annual Christmas Day dinner we do each year and this year Sean was home for it! He's in the Coast Guard and was able to be home this year. I know Marie, Peter, and Annie have missed him.

Notice the paper crowns. Every year we have a contest on who can keep it on the longest. Last year I fell asleep in mine and this year it was down to Sean and I--I'm not really sure who won since we left and we were both still wearing the crown.
Oh yea..we played Apples to Apples again :)
Sizing up my competition--even though we would try and pick each others cards when our turns came around. :)
Trying to be a good sport with my throbbing sore throat and cough attacks. Someone just take out my tonsils, please!
Merry Christmas everyone :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment