Sunday, December 4, 2011

Family Session: Meet The Zakrewski's

Say that name 10 times fast. I found myself trying to pronounce it and became stumped just like when I would come across "colonel". "Colonial..Colon-el..Colon..someone important!"  Haha! Sarah told me it's pronounced as "Zack + Chef + Ski"--easy enough when they explain it ;)

Anyways, we had a Christmas photo session with Mark and Sarah's family right after our session with the Salvaggio's (it must of been Aerospace family photo day). Donny works with Mark at Aerospace and I had met both of them back in July at the Aerospace picnic at Knott's Berry Farm. Maggie was only a month or so old (or new :) ), and Alexander was (and still is) your typical cute, bi-lingual toddler running around...Oh right, Alexander speaks Polish as well. And he's 3...3! I felt Sarah and I immediately clicked and I'm excited for date nights with these two..or to at least borrow the kids for photos! Haha :)

Here are some of the photos..
 Now tell me this isn't a normal toddler thing? He brought the sticks over as a "gift" :)











 In case you are wondering, kids aren't just magically behaved when they go for pictures. They still act like kids...and pull up chunks of grass in the middle of a photo. Ha Ha! :)



Merry Christmas, Zakrewski's! <3









1 comment:

  1. Fantastic! We had a wonderful time taking the photos, and they turned out REALLY great.
    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete